This Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing is a breeze to whip up. Fresh cilantro and a double dose of lime from the juice and zest make this cool and creamy dressing perfect for any salad. And it is so easy to make too!
- In a blender, food processor or mason jar, add all of the ingredients. Process or shake until until the ingredients are combined and creamy. If using a mason jar, finely chop the cilantro leaves before adding them with the other ingredients.
- Season to taste with more kosher salt and pepper if desired.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Shake or stir before serving. The dressing will thicken after refrigeration. Stir in a tablespoon or 2 of more milk to thin the dressing.
- If using a blender or food processor to make the dressing, the cilantro leaves can be added whole. Mason jars are also great for making and storing dressings. If shaking up a batch of dressing in a mason jar, finely chop the cilantro leaves before adding them along with the other ingredients.
- A little sweetness balances out the flavor of the dressing. Use honey or agave in place of the maple syrup if desired.
- Cilantro Lime Dressing will stay fresh for about 7 days in the refrigerator. The dressing may thicken after being in the refrigerator. Thin it with a tablespoon or so of milk if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Category: condiment
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 1.6 g
- Sodium: 242 mg
- Fat: 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
Keywords: salad dressing, cilantro lime dressing, homemade salad dressing