A refreshing cocktail, Sparkling Lime Vodka Drink is perfect for any season. Mix up a pitcher with fresh mint, limeade, vodka and club soda. Watermelon ice cubes make this cocktail festive any time of the year.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- ice cubes
- watermelon ice cubes ~ see the Notes below for how to make these fruity cubes
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- mint leaves, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, add about 1/3 of the limeade concentrate and the the mint leaves. Using a large wooden spoon, lightly smash the leaves to break them into smaller pieces.
- Add the remaining limeade concentrate, vodka, and club soda. Stir to combine.
- Fill a glass with ice and add a lime slice and watermelon cube. Pour the cocktail into the glass and garnish with a sprig of mint. Enjoy!
Freeze the watermelon cubes ~ Making watermelon ice cubes is a snap. Cut watermelon into 1 inch cubes. Place on a parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet about an inch apart. Place the sheet in the freezer for about 2 hours. When frozen, store in a resealable bag for up to 3 months.
Chill the club soda ~ Cold club soda will help your drinks have a nice chill.
Thaw the limeade ~ When the limeade concentrate is liquid, it is easier to mix a pitcher of sparkling limeade cocktails. Either place it in the refrigerator overnight or on the counter for about 20 minutes to thaw it.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes + 2 hours to freeze watermelon cubes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: drink
- Method: no cooking required
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 37.2 g
- Sodium: 31 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.1 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: lime vodka drink, lime cocktails, pitcher cocktails, vodka lime and soda, spiked limeade