This is the BEST roasted salmon. The 6 ingredient recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes too. Fresh salmon is topped with a creamy Caesar sauce and roasted to perfection. You’ll make this easy salmon recipe over and over again.
- 4 salmon filets (6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus more sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the salmon in the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
- Spread the sauce evenly on top of each piece of salmon. Sprinkle the salmon with a little bit more Parmesan cheese.
- For medium rare to medium salmon roast for 10 to 12 minutes or until it has an internal temperature of 125 to 135 degrees F on a digital thermometer. For well done salmon, roast for 14 to 16 minutes or an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- For a lightly browned crust, place the fish under the broiler for the last minute of roasting time.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and serve.
- Buy the freshest salmon available. Get to know the fish monger and they can pick the best fish for you. Firm, vibrant, and and a neutral smell are keys to fresh salmon.
- For easy clean up, line the baking sheet with foil.
- Use a digital thermometer to cook the salmon to perfection. For medium rare to medium, cook to 125 to 135 degrees F. For more well done salmon, cook to 145 degrees F.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: entrée
- Method: Roast in oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 428
- Sugar: 1.6 g
- Sodium: 545 mg
- Fat: 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.9 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 63.1 g
- Cholesterol: 178 mg
Keywords: Caesar salmon, roasted salmon, easy dinner recipe, salmon recipe