Parmesan Everything Bagel Chicken with Roasted Baby Potatoes and Lemon Asparagus is an unforgettable sheet pan dinner brimming with amazing flavors.
1 pound baby potatoes
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
2 pounds of chicken tenderloins
3/4 pound asparagus, washed and the ends trimmed
1 lemon, cut in 1/2 with 1 of the halves thinly sliced
Everything bagel seasoning * purchased or see the recipe in the Notes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a large rimmed baking sheet in the oven while it preheats.
- As soon as the oven is preheated, remove the baking sheet from the oven. Add the potatoes. Drizzle with about 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with kosher salt and pepper. Return the pan to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Spread the mixture on one side of each of the chicken tenderloins. Set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven after the 15 minutes of baking.
- Move the potatoes to the outer edges of the baking sheet.
- Add the asparagus to the center of the baking sheet. Drizzle with about 1 tablespoon olive oil, squeeze the 1/2 lemon over the top, and season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken tenderloins on top of the asparagus and season with the everything bagel seasoning. Place the lemon slices around the baking sheet.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and back an additional 15 minutes.
- After the 15 minutes, turn the oven to broil. Broil for about 5 minutes. The topping on the chicken should begin to brown and the internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.
- Remove the pan from the oven and serve.
Recipe for everything bagel seasoning~
2 tablespoons poppy seeds
2 tablespoons white and black sesame seeds
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
2 teaspoons kosher salt
Combine the ingredients in a small bowl. Can be stored in a container with a tight fitting lid for up to 6 months.
- Category: entree
- Method: bake and broil
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 604
- Sugar: 4.8 g
- Sodium: 1146 mg
- Fat: 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 29.8 g
- Fiber: 5.1 g
- Protein: 66.8 g
- Cholesterol: 141 mg
Keywords: sheet pan dinner, sheet pan recipe, chicken, everything bagel seasoning