This Grilled Peach Salad is packed with fresh mozzarella, crispy romaine, plump blueberries, thinly sliced red onions, toasted pine nuts and a simple olive oil and balsamic glaze drizzle. This summery salad is simple to throw together and so fresh and flavorful.
- 2 large peaches, sliced in wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus more to brush on peaches
- 6 cups bite sized romaine lettuce pieces, about 1 large head
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn in bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 - 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat a gas grill, charcoal grill or grill pan over high heat. Brush the peaches with oil. Grill for 2 - 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- On a large platter arrange the lettuce. Top with the grilled peaches, fresh mozzarella, blueberries, red onions and pine nuts.
- Drizzle the salad with the extra virgin olive oil and balsamic glaze. Season to taste with the kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. Taste and add more balsamic glaze if desired.
- Serve on chilled salad plates.
Cut the peaches in thick wedges so they hold their shape when grilling. I cut each peach into about 10 to 12 wedges.
Brush the peach slices with extra virgin olive oil to prevent them from sticking to the grill grate.
As peaches are grill, they soften and caramelize. Leave the peels on the stone fruit so they hold their shape.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: cook on stove top or grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 316
- Sugar: 11.2 g
- Sodium: 514 mg
- Fat: 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.1 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 16.1 g
- Cholesterol: 24 mg
Keywords: grilled peach salad, summer side dish, summer salad