It’s one of the most common questions asked: “What’s for dinner?” And chances are you’ve got a few old standards to answer with: Tacos on Tuesday. Spaghetti on Wednesday. Pizza on Friday. And so on and so on. To help you spice up your weekly dinner menu planning, my new eBook cookbook has just been released. Dinner need not be so dull because broader options need not be so daunting.
In my book, “Dinner for a Year: 52 Easy and Delicious Recipes to Spice Up Your Family Meal Planning,” I highlight one new recipe a week to add to your repertoire and share my secrets for easy meal planning. From all-American favorites like burgers and sliders to dishes with international flair like stir fries, kabobs and enchiladas, my recipes focus on interesting flavors, accessible ingredients and uncomplicated preparation. You may just find that making a restaurant-quality meal at home is easier than you thought.
Some recipes included in the cookbook:
- Ginger Honey Pork Tenderloin
- Barbecued Mini Meatloaves
- Spicy Shrimp, Sausage and Spianch Fettuccine
- All American Burgers with Fresh Tomato Relish
- Grilled Chicken Caprese
- Balsamic Grilled Vegetable and Brie Sandwiches
- Beef Tenderloin Stew with Sweet Peas and Red Potatoes
- Creamy Chicken and Salsa Verde Enchiladas
- Roasted Herb Mahi Mahi BLTs
- Smothered Skirt Steak
- Sage Turkey and Mashed Potato Hoagies
- Plus a bonus chapter with 10 fabulous desserts
Get you copy today!